Pirates Creative Department & Graphic Design Types

 Pirates Creative Department

1. How are the scoreboard graphics designed?

I think that one of the interesting email exchanges was when he discussed the graphics for the scoreboard. This is because i'm surprised that much work is put into something as simple as a scoreboard.

How competitive is the field of Graphic Design?

I was also very surprised how competitive the job field is for graphic designers. I always believed that was a job where jobs would always be very available.

What applications/programs do you use most frequently?

Lastly, i thought that the response about what programs they use was pretty interesting. I would've thought they would use something other than photoshop which is something just everyone can get and use.


2. The type of graphic design i would be most interested in would be the marketing and advertising designs. Mainly I would want to create graphics and infographics for sports teams or like a sports blog/ Media Page.I most would want to be creating something for a social media page would be what interest me the most.

Comments